Thursday, June 16, 2011

Flowing like they used To

I don't know what's going on with my writer's block for blog titles, but they just aren't flowing like they used to lol. Today I drove to the city... And can I just say: lately driving has been the bane of my existence. I keep complaining to Sweetheart that we live in the boonies! It's not the boonies, it's beautiful and it's Crown Point, but still it takes forever to get someplace. Never thought I'd say this, but it makes me miss my hometown. There I can walk to the grocery store, I can walk to the beach, I can walk to Best Friend who lives 4 blocks away, I'm 25 minutes from downtown.... but today, from Crown Point, it took almost 2 hours with traffic to reach my destination. Unreasonable. And I lost a hubcap somewhere along the way lol. Probably serves me right for complaining so much! BUT, I have to say the trip was well worth it. I had been dreaming ever since I got my pilates certification that once I got my own place I would use lights to enhance the experience of class. I would start the class with calming blues, then move to pinks and reds as moves got harder, and finish up with yellows or something - haven't ironed it all out yet, but I think it will be pretty cool. I got an amazing deal all thanks to the best salesman they have up there, and now I have two brand new lights to play with!!! Hooray:) and just in time for my first class at the new space tomorrow. Gosh, I can't believe it's already here. Wish me luck, I'm kind of nervvvvvvous, but totally ready for this challenge. See you tomorrow:) More later...
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment