Monday, June 20, 2011

The M is for Cookie


today was spent mostly conquering the clothes mountain that grew like a monster sometime when i wasn't looking. sneaky clothes. but i did manage to squeeze in a little bit of yummy fun:) momma had given me a bag of gluten-free baking flour a couple weeks ago and I decided today was just the day to experiment. so i called Mel to come over and she and i made cookies! it went a little something like this:
YUM! we were so happy to discover they tasted exactly like regular chocolate chip cookies! they were even sweetheart-approved. up next: gluten-free bread : ) - take that $6 loafs at the store! i will have my beloved toasted pb&h very soon. 
and tomorrow! is my second pilates class at the new space. I'm pumped that Tex and Sara are coming, and maybe even a few other lovely familiar faces. people have been incredibly supportive and i'm soooo thankful for that! and also thankful that the charger for my d90 has been recovered! hooray for cams:)
goodnight everyone! more later...
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment